Once you have accepted an offer, you can set up an integration between Explore and your institution's IP/EZProxy network.
- To begin the setup process, click Integrations at the top of the Institution details screen. Note: If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the top right of the screen.
- Select IP Address / EZProxy as the Integration Type, then click Next.
There are three options to choose from when setting up IP address:
- Single - Enter the single IP address you wish to use.
- Range - Enter the IP range you wish to use.
- My IP - Selecting My IP will enter in the IP address you are currently using.
- Click Add Another to add multiple IP addresses of any type.
- Enter an optional note for your integration.
Note: Formulas are not accepted, only simple ranges or single IP addresses. Private IP addresses/ranges are not supported. The system does accept IPV6.
- Click Complete when finished.
After the initial setup, IP Addresses can be managed by clicking the IP Address card on the Integrations screen.