Once you have accepted an offer, you can set up an integration between Explore and your LMS/VLE. These instructions are for an LTI integration.
- To begin the setup process, click Integrations at the top of the Institution details screen. Note: If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the top right of the screen.
- Select LTI Integration as the Integration Type, then click Next.
- Select the LMS/VLE you are using from the dropdown menu. If you don’t see your LMS/VLE listed, select Other and enter the name.
- Click Complete when finished.
- After the screen completes loading, click the LTI Integration card.
- You will see the LTI Launch URL. You will also see your LMS/VLE integration information
and the Key and Secret.
- Enter the URL, key, and secret in the appropriate place in your LMS/VLE. For help setting up the integration with your LMS/VLE, visit the Institutional Admin section of this site.
After the initial set up, LTI Integrations can be managed by clicking on the LTI Integration card on the Integrations screen.