VitalSource enables codeless access to courseware through single sign-on (SSO), and an automated, more flexible opt-in/opt-out process. Follow the steps below to manage your access decisions and to access your courseware.
- Access your institution's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Learning Management System (LMS). In this example, we're using Canvas.
- Navigate to your course, then click on your course materials. The text appearing on this button will vary.
- Click on the Load Course Materials Dashboard button. The text appearing here will vary, too.
Your current opt-in decision will appear in a bubble in the middle of the courseware card. You have until the date listed on the card to opt-out.
- To opt-out, click on the Want to opt-out? button. You will be prompted to answer why you've opted-out.
Once opted-out, you will have the option to opt back in until the date listed on the card. Once the opt-out period has ended, a Buy Now button will appear. Click the button to purchase the courseware from your bookstore outside of the IA programme.
- Click on the Launch Courseware button to access your courseware.
Note: You may have Read Now and Launch Courseware buttons if you have a courseware and etextbook bundle for your course. Click Read Now to launch the title in Bookshelf.