Set up an Institutional LTI Integration with Explore - For Profit and Career Institutions
Once you have accepted an offer, you can set up an integration between Explore and your LMS. These instructions are for an LTI integration.
- To begin the setup process, click Integrations at the top of the Institution details screen. Note: If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the top right of the screen.
- Select LTI Integration as the Integration Type, then click Next.
- Select the LMS you are using from the dropdown menu. If you don’t see your LMS listed, select Other and enter the name.
- Click Complete when finished.
- After the screen completes loading, click the LTI Integration card.
- You will see the LTI Launch URL. You will also see your LMS integration information and the Key and Secret.
- Enter the URL, key, and secret in the appropriate place in your LMS. For help setting up the integration with your LMS, visit the Institutional Admin section of this site.
After the initial set up, LTI Integrations can be managed by clicking on the LTI Integration card on the Integrations screen.