Integrating your course roster with Explore allows you to provide access to your course content in just a few clicks!
Set Up Integration
- Login at explore.vitalsource.com. You will use your Manage credentials to log in to Explore.
- Click the Institutions tab.
- Click on an existing institution from the available list, or Add Institution if the institution is being set up with a Collection for the first time.
- Click Set up Integration > Bookshelf Roster > Next.
- The confirmation popup will appear and direct you to the next step.
Add Students to Explore
- Click on the Admin tab, then Add User Access.
- Copy and paste student and instructor emails in the open field, one email address per line. Then, click Add.
Your User Management dashboard will appear populated with the email addresses submitted in the previous step. To edit user information, click on the ellipsis icon. From here you can edit user details or delete their account.
Change the Role of a User
- Click the ellipsis icon in the row of the user's account that you would like to edit, then Edit User.
- Click the dropdown menu in the Role column, and click the appropriate role. Note: the Instructor role provides access to student roster settings and the User Management dashboard.
- When done, click the blue check icon.