Link to a Specific Location Within Your Text in the Yuzu Reader
Use our Deep-Link Generator to create a link to a specific book location when accessing Yuzu through a Learning Management System (LMS) such as Canvas, Moodle, D2L/Brightspace, Blackboard, etc.
In order to create a deeplink to content, you must have access to the content via the LMS integration.
- In the Yuzu reader, navigate to the location of the book that you want to link to.
- In the Table of Contents, click the three-dot icon, then click Copy Page URL.
- A pop-up will appear with the URL. Click Copy.
- Open the Deep-Linking Generator Template attached to this article.
- Paste the URL in the cell in column B, then paste the SKU in column A.
- Copy the URL in Column I to distribute the link to your content from within your LMS.
If a user without a license for the referenced material clicks the link, they will see the following: