To begin the setup process, click the Integrations button at the top of the Institution details screen.
If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the center of the screen. If there is already an integration set up, the button will be at the top of the screen.
- Select IP Address as the Integration Type.
- There are three options to choose from when setting up IP address:
- Single - Enter the single IP address you wish to use.
- Range - Enter the IP range you wish to use.
- My IP - Selecting My IP will enter in the IP address you are currently using.
- Click the Add Another button to add multiple IP address of any type.
- Enter an optional note for your integration.
- Click the Complete button when finished.
After the initial set up, IP Addresses can be managed by clicking into the IP Address card on the Integrations screen.