Set up an Institutional IP Address Integration with Explore
Once you have accepted an offer, you can set up an integration between Explore and your institution's IP/EZProxy network.
- To begin the setup process, click Integrations at the top of the Institution details screen. Note: If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the top right of the screen.
- Select IP Address / EZProxy as the Integration Type, then click Next.
There are three options to choose from when setting up IP address:
- Single - Enter the single IP address you wish to use.
- Range - Enter the IP range you wish to use.
- My IP - Selecting MY IP will enter in the IP address you are currently using.
- Click Add Another to add multiple IP addresses of any type.
- Enter an optional note for your integration.
- Click Complete when finished. If you are using a location-based IP integration, adopted content will now be available. If you are using an EZProxy setup, proceed to the next step.
- You must now install the provided EZProxy stanza to your setup:
T VitalSource Resolver
Please also note the VitalSource content entry point link that will be used in your EZProxy portal: https://resolver.vitalsource.com