To begin the setup process, click the Integrations button at the top of the Institution details screen.
If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the center of the screen. If there is already an integration set up, the button will be at the top of the screen.
- Select LTI Integration as the Integration Type
- Select the LMS you are using. If you don’t see your LMS listed, select Other and enter
- Enter an optional note for your integration.
- Click Complete when finished.
- After the screen completes loading, click the LTI Integration card.
- You will see the LTI Launch URL. You will also see your LMS integration information
and the Key and Secret.
- For help setting up the integration with your LMS, visit the Institutional Admin section of this site.
After the initial set up, LTI Integrations can be managed by clicking on the LTI Integration card on the Integrations screen.