VitalSource Studio is an easy-to-use digital content authoring tool that helps users create digital-first, fully-responsive, and accessible content.
Instructors, instructional designers, and content authors use Studio to create interactive learning materials such as open educational resources (OERs), orientation packets, and original content, or to remix and enhance existing content and OER.
- No HTML or coding skills are required to build digital-first content
- Create responsive, interactive, and fully accessible content
- Customize OER material or original content
- Easily distribute content with Bookshelf
- Add in-text assessment, videos, slideshows, and audio
How to Access
To access Studio, log in to https://studio.vitalsource.com/auth/. Studio requires a login and password. Your Customer Success Manager will set up access to Studio for the appropriate team at your institution.
Integration with VitalSource Product Suite
Studio allows you to easily publish content to Bookshelf and view student engagement through the VitalSource Instructor Dashboard.
Training and Support
Studio contains a walkthrough to train users on the application.