Create a Password and Login to Manage
- Once your account has been created you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: the link is only active for 24 hours. If your activation link expires before you click it, you will be prompted to request a new one.
- Click the Set Your Password link. Your password must be at least 16 characters long and include upper and lower case letters, symbols, and numbers. Enter your password in both fields, then click Reset Password.
- Once set up, you will redirect to the Manage login page. Enter your credentials to log in.
Set up Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security for your Manage account. It is designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password. This is a required step in setting up your Manage account and cannot be bypassed or turned off.
Upon logging in to Manage for the first time, you’ll be prompted to set up 2FA.
- The 2FA page will include a QR code. Scan the code using a QR code reader app or your phone’s camera (depending on your model). Click here for more information on our recommended apps.
- Once you have downloaded an authenticator app, create a new login. If you’re using Google Authenticator, look for the Scan barcode menu item.
- Point your phone camera at the QR code on your screen and it should read the QR code automatically. You will be prompted to click a link on your phone to complete the setup.
- Once your setup is complete, a time-sensitive 6-digit code will be revealed.
- Enter that 6-digit code on your computer in the field below the QR code and click Enable.
- The My Account Settings page should indicate that you’ve completed the 2FA setup.
The next time you log in, you’ll be prompted to enter a new 6-digit code from your authenticator app. You’ll need to do this once a month on each device/browser you log in from.
If your organization needs to set up multiple users, please email email@example.com.