Introduction to Collect Training Videos for Instructors
The training videos below introduce instructors to the process of submitting textbook adoptions in Verba Collect.
About Verba Collect
- Simplified instructor experience including pre-populated course assignments, easy-to-adopt past adoptions, and smart book search.
- Affordability scores and alternates badges help professors and department coordinators adopt the best version of a title for their students.
- Robust communication tools within Verba Collect help adoptions managers coordinate adoptions information in an organized way.
- Integration with almost all point of sale systems in the independent bookstore channel to easily send data back and forth.
How to Access
Verba Collect sends out customized emails to professors and department coordinators with a unique link that logs them into the professor walkthrough without any need for a username or password. Connect is accessed by adoptions managers via customized URLs that are specific to the institution.
Verba Collect Training Videos for Instructors
1. Getting Started: Course & Section Select
2. Previously Adopted Materials Collect
3. Add New Materials
4. Review and Submit Adoptions